LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why no one is replying on the queries posted. plz experts

A girl n boy done love marriage 3 years back in Arya Samaj Mandir.But due to girl's family emotional drama girls n boy dont leave togeather,n file false cases of Domestic voilence, Dowry,Theartning, etc etc and asked for Divorce but Husband wants to try to save marriage once. When MAGISTRATE ask Girl why she wants divorce then she dont give any reason or grounds which she can prove to court. She don't have any ground or reason for divorce. Husband has many proofs of before Marriage like Love letters,Msgs in which Girls clearly says she wants to marry,she want to start her family with boy,she want to enjoy maritial life with boy,She want to give birth to boy's baby etc etc. Now Principal Judge himself told to take chamber meeting of Husband n wife on next hearing because Husband wants to Save Marriage n till date Wife dont able to give any reason to get divorce except family pressure. IN this situation what will Magistrate do whether Try to rReconcile or grant divorce. Can a husband take those Evidence (Love letter,Msgs )in Chamber Meeting as that May help in saving marriage relationship . Plz Experts reply as per the above situation that what can b the possibilities of chance of reconciliation?

Learning

5 Replies

Udit (Na)     28 February 2015

If she does not want to live you, whatever may be the reason and she has filed false cases against you. My opinion is that its better if you get divorce from her or if you still want to live with her you can tell the court for mediation and if the condition does not improve even after some sittings in the mediation then its better to divorce her. Sometimes love marriages are happened just due to attraction for opposite s*x and when all the things come on the ground the ghost of love flies much far from there. So u can take a only chance of mediation.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     28 February 2015

Girl,if at the pressure of parents, want to go for divorce, possibly by mediation, she will change her opinion, if she really wants to have matrimonial relations.  It is question of your long life association, if you have confident she can, try to patch up, else forget and lead fresh life. 

(Guest)
Thanks for replying Jeevan Patil ji... So can I directly ask few question n reason regarding why all this she is doing from my wife or not? N if I say that I want a chance to save my marriage because their is no fight betwn husband n wife n assure that if chance given we both will live happy married life,thn will court try to reconcile?

Born Fighter (xxx)     01 March 2015

Dear Vibhor, there is a saying " jo apna hai wo lautkar apne paas aayega, jo nahi aata wo aapka hai hi nahi". Even after filing so many cases, you still want her backk ??? Its strange that your beloved does not even have a reason to justify her stand to split from you, do you think she will stay with you in future when there will be normal wear n tear in marriage or any problem that needs understanding, maturity and standing by eachother in thick and thin.

Don't pressurize much, in mediation try and check if she has any valid reason or under pressure. If reasons are not convincing just leave it at that and go for mutual consent divorce. 

there are better things to do in life, dont waste your time !!!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     01 March 2015

let her go or u will face serious criminal charges in furure

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register