New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.G.RAJESWRI (LAWYER)     01 September 2010

Which is the suitable Forum

The boy and girl loved each other and came out of home and married. Now girl wants to go to job and all her certificates are in her parents house. How can she get back her original certificate? Which Forum should i file case now? wat type of case i can file? 


 4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     01 September 2010

If she is really interested in getting job, nothing wrong in visiting the patents and seek the certificates.Else, fiing suit or seeking other mode of appraoches may not yiels result, but cause delay. Trust your parents as your hub.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 September 2010

mr gabriel, not much practical.

there must be some hitch, clash between the girl and her parents.

post this in family law section.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 September 2010

"all her certificates are in her parents house"   -    all her certificates are property of her only.

as an advocate,  mr mgr may establish telephonic contact, to know the view of her parents. if parents are normal and agreed to return the certificates she alonwith some 2/3 persons, other than her husband may go.

i am telling this keeping it in mind that, some husband and wife killed by the parents of either husband or wife.

places are harayna, bihar, mumbai etc.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 September 2010

you may complain to police first. if parents refused to handover the same

i think police will also put their efforts to get back the certificates.

 thereafter go to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register