Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJVEER (FARMER)     10 March 2015

Which act to be applied, nhai act. 1956 or rfctlarr ordinace

Good afternoon All,

My father is farmer and my self working in MNC company. We lives in Vadodara Gujarat.
Our Agriculture land is located at Village called Rayaka about 17 Kms away from Vadodara. A portion of our land to be acquired under "Vadodara-Mumbai express way" by National highway authority under application of NHAI ACT 1956.
Notice as per 3G of NHAI 1956 Act. has been just received on 05/03/2015 (D/M/Y) in local news paper. Under 3G section of NHAI 1956 ACT, compensation amount will be decided by the competent gove. Gazetted  authority for the land to be acquired. So they published a notice to the interested parties whose land to be acquired to show their land proof. We have given 21 days to provide the proof as per NHAI ACT 1956 under 3G-section.

Now My question is ??

Based on which act we will be compensated for our agriculture land, NHAI 1956 ACT or RFCTLARR Act (Amendment) Ordinance 2014".
As on 31/12/2014 Cabinet of India has approved the "RFCTLARR Act (Amendment) Ordinance 2014", in which they included the NHAI Act 1956 in its purview.
So it means that after 01/01/2015 any land acquisition even under any mentioned 13-Acts in "RFCTLARR Act (Amendment) Ordinance 2014" shall be compensated as per "RFCTLARR Act (Amendment) Ordinance 2014" (and not as per "NHAI 1956 compensation act").

Requesting you to please clarify me if my understanding is wrong.
Please guide.

Have a nice day...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register