LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whether the review petition can be filed before family court

Page no : 2

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Adv Kamakshi Sir, it is not Shakesperean comedy of error or logic that takes the role in the court, but of Hans Kelesen"s follower William Ebenstein's "The Pure Theory Of Law" that holds the field in the court. Review provisions resoundingly declares the grounds of Review under CPC. 

1 Like

sai narayana   20 March 2018

If it is Ex-parte decree, you can file set aside petition in same court. If it's a fully contested case, appeal against the order in high court. But there is no use in objecting a estranged wife from parting so file appeal only when the ordered alimony is not affordable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads