Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baskar (KASIBAS1977@GMAIL.COM)     15 March 2011

Whether Police will arrest me?

Hello

I purchased approved DTCP 1 ground last year Rs 10 lakhs. I've done legal from lawyer and EC before buying land and taken SBI loan.

Suddenly previous third seller logged complaints in police dept, Police called me for enquiry; I went to district crime branch for enquiry. Details which I came to know as follows

One of my third seller (S1) trying to claim the property as its own and saying I'm the original owner of the property.

History of forgery

Seems to be 10years back S1 borrowed Rs8000 from neighbor (A1) against the document w/o any proper agreement and went to Singapore. A1 was waiting for 2 years for S1 and prepared power document 8 years back with the help of mediator (A2) and sold on 2007 to Another Seller (A3) A3 sold to me last year.

Current Situation" Now FIR has been filed under 6 sections like 420 421 etc.., Accuse are A1, A2, A3 and they included me as A4 even though I'm innocent purchaser.

My lawyer threatening me that you’ll get arrested because filed case in 4 section which is  bailable and 2 section non bailable

My lawyer is asking for 10,000 to apply for AB, seems to be lawyer fees is high but due to that I don’t want to get arrested. PLS ADVICE

Will police arrest me? Will advice to take AB? If so What would be the cost to take Anticipatory Bail?

Learning

4 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     19 March 2011

Will police arrest me?

yes police can arrest you!

Will advice to take AB?

yes it is for yr sefty!

If so What would be the cost to take Anticipatory Bail?

no lilmit!

1 Like

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     19 March 2011

From your narration you are not party to fraud. You claim that you are the bonafide purchaser for valuable consideration. In that case, you cannot be arrested.

Since, your Advocate knows the facts well; I guess it’s better to play safe.

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Adv. Supreme Court

1 Like

Baskar (KASIBAS1977@GMAIL.COM)     21 March 2011

Sarvesh/Viraj,

Appricating your guiadance, My concern is If I'm taking AB do I need to go the court for signing once in two week? or Is there any other posibility to get AB to avoid regular signing?

shekhar iyer (C E O)     09 February 2012

Because of one or 2 advocates are greedy it is affecting the reputaion of other advocates. If u think advocate fees is high take legal aid help from court where it is free. anticipatory bail is for temporary period, take permanent bail, even if it is NBW, you may get it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register