LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Whether I should leave my Brother?

I live in joint family in expensive metro. and every one know about the expense of purchasing new home or even on rent basis. My brother was happily married to his wife and has 2 year old child. They were living happily but small attrition usually there . My mother died of cancer in year 2010 and after that I don't know what happened my sister in law left the home without informing us along with daughter. All the reconcilitaiobn fail on Telephone. Ond day my brother visisted to her home and shocked to learn about her demands related to ornaments of my deceased mother and came back. Therafter she had send legal notice about the harasment and demaned vauable items and exorbitant amount of gold and then anaother

His father threatened us for filing case/complaint before police. I send the reply to her legal notices on the behalf of my brother. I applied for Anticipatory Bail but was rejected as no FIR was lodged agisnt him

Therafter she came with fatyher and do all kind of uncivilised acts which they can do but my brother was reluctant to do any demand. Under the instructions of brother, I filed RCR AND LATER SHE HAS MADE STSTEMENT THAT SHE WILL READY TO JOIN.

Thereafter when we were returning from the court his wife has done started inhuman acts such as hurling abusive language and physical assualted me (mild level). I understand the psychology but I didnot speak and remain mute. Previously I used to talk very less but therafter, I totally boycotted her

Sitaution was same , there were regular attrition between them and both hurling abusive langauage on eavch other. I asked many times as you are earning well so kindly go for separate accomodation but brother reluctant to go he has the feeling that her father will kill him

mY SISTER IN LAW NEVER DO ANY WORK but do it for own and I used to prepare chapattis and rest of the work done either father or by me. She used to go for sleep at 9:00 p/m and woke up at around 7:00 P.M intentionally she wants to harass my brother so that she will not have to render any service for him

My brother has boycotted her family who is resposnsible for this and didnot go for family fucntion and therafter her father came to my residence and did uncivilsed act and therafter he agin come with NGO/Women cell who too find no merits in the complaint and advised my sister in law to change her beavior as she talked very rudely

In response to one query under RTI i shocked to learn that she and her father this time has informed to bank  that I.,my father and her husband  have been harasing her theough mental, physical and emotional abauses and has been doing mental torture to her

Any legal remedy please for this nasty act which they had made to bank in ragrds to falsely implicating my nmae?

Socially shall I leave my brother and settled some where else ? But my brother don't want to leave me.

Learning

6 Replies

Ram Singh (sdf)     24 July 2011

No. you should not. How will it help you. Your name is already damaged by her.

This is what she wanted to break your family. If you leave him she will be successful.

Right now your family needs your support. Behave like an adult.

prashant pundhir (Criminal Lawyer)     24 July 2011

A hard but  useful advise "Leave your brother with all of your other family members .Make strong evidences that you and your family lives seprate from your brother and have no concern with them .I am not saying to leave your brother helpless but for for saving the rest family members .Give an application from your father to cancel the name of your brother and her wife from the rashan card as they are living seprely .Also say to your brother to apply for a new rashan card on the name of him and her wife .On behalf of these evidences you can show the seprate living . " On the basis of this,you can get the anticipatory bail if she files any complaint .

Ms Liberal (others)     24 July 2011

@ Prasahant Criminal Lawyer. Thanks for advice

Ms Liberal (others)     24 July 2011

@ Ram singh getting apart from his  family is the only solution. I strongly dissagree that women is trying to break his home. There must be something which the Mr Anonymous  is hiding as just like his name. You cannot charge any woman only on this ground that she is breaking his home

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 July 2011

bring her back and teach her a lesson within legal limits, if ur story is relly true.

Ram Singh (sdf)     24 July 2011

Ms Liberal. I did not ask for your advise. Please refrain distrbuting un-necessary advise.

Anonymous is asking for it. you are free to provide your own views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register