Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Whether Bobitising hubby is the solution of the problem?

Today I saw the nes clipping in the TOI dated 14.07.2011 in which the divorce case was pending in some court and the women drugged her hubby and later chopped off his genitals. These are the rise of such instances in which woman murdered or drugged her hubbies and later bobbitised him. Such Kind of instances have any solution I think kist not and for thsi media is very much responsible for thsi kind off gruesome act. In 1980's there was movie named Zakhmi Aurat which too invited serious crticism in which the bunch of the victimised woman bobbitised the city law brakers. This is highly condemnable

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     15 July 2011

I do agree with you. I do admit that some crime is pravelant in soceity but meia highlights in multiplying this as if whole society has turned criminal and as if that it has become :Ghat Ghat ki Kahani". Such sensational reporting is highly condemnable.

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     17 July 2011

Though it is a slight diversification of the topic, I would like to mention here that some time back I had come across a news/article,( I do not remember the name of country), where there is a specific provision in law itself to punish a habitual offender by dyfunctioniing his gennitals. Even there there it is not rommended to cut the genitals. The act and the news of such incidents, both are inhumane.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register