LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KT (Director)     10 January 2011

Where to Sue

I have a basic question. If we have to sue an employer where do I fiel a petition in Mumbai. Is it directly in a local court...What is the way to put an FIR in such cases.


 5 Replies

Sarjooram Sharma (Assistant Labour commissioner)     12 January 2011

This question can not be answered untill total story is not known.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     15 January 2011

what are the facts of the case ?

abhishek (student)     29 January 2011

see as you didnt mention the facts of the case,going theortically u can file a suit in labour tribunal

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2011

You do not expect legal experts to be magician.  You will be your biggest enemy if you seek legal advise by hiding facts which is sure guarantee of getting wrong advise.  You are not disclosing even a single fact. What is your employment,. what is cause of action etc.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2011

without knowing facts how do you know that he (or his cause of action) falls in the jurisdiction of labour court. He intends to file FIR which is not possible inlabour court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register