LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

advocate arnab kumar banerjee (lawyer)     18 April 2022

Where to stay when i go to outside home state

I am going to take admission in a law college in Bangalore, karnataka. I am from west bengal.  I would like to know where I would stay in Bangalore and where I will eat there. 

Please give me reply. It is very important for a student .

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 April 2022

Youth Hostel Bangalore is a licensee hostel with Youth Hostels Association of India, YHAI is Affiliated to : International Youth Hostels Federation world wide, It is a non-religious, non-political, non-commercial unit transcending barriers of race, colour, s*x, caste, creed or social background, It provides young people on their educational excursions, inexpensive hostelling facilities in the form of bunker dormitories – separate for ladies and gents, A dining hall with self-service, a common lounge"  It is a place for forming friendship, recreation and informal education. Youth Hostels are not to be mistaken for luxury homes; not are they to be mistaken for residential hostels, which provide boarding lodging for long periods. Youth Hostels provide simple accommodation at moderate cost for short period, 3 days at a time, extendable at the discretion of the Warden in deserving cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register