Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nalini Mehra (student)     05 September 2015

Where to do llb via correspondence (lowest cost possible)

I want to study law through correspondence from any university which has lowest possible cost say around Rs.2000 per year or little more. Please suggest.

If that cost is not possible then please tell whatever options do I have?

If anyone can share his/her experiences then also fine. I don't need tuitions. I just need admission. I will study myself. Please help me students, lawyers & experts pls

Learning

8 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 September 2015

dear nalini there is no distance education llb.you can join bachelor of academic laws offered by annamalai university offered through dde.the course fee is around what you have specified.check it out

Nalini Mehra (student)     05 September 2015

what is the difference in Bachelor in Academic Laws?

If I want to go for counselling, drafting & advise only do I need to enrol with Bar Council?

Nalini Mehra (student)     06 September 2015

CCS Meerut Website ????

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 September 2015

Academic query,

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2015

The Bar Council accords no recognition for BL/LLB through distance mode or evening colleges for practicing as an advocate. If you want to practice as a lawyer you have to necessarily enrol in a recognised college or university and complete the three-year course in regular mode.

Nalini Mehra (student)     07 September 2015

Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
The Bar Council accords no recognition for BL/LLB through distance mode or evening colleges for practicing as an advocate. If you want to practice as a lawyer you have to necessarily enrol in a recognised college or university and complete the three-year course in regular mode.

My friends are already LLB from CCS & Agra Univ through Distance Mode respectively & they are vastly practising in varous courts all over India. 

If that is strangely & surprisingly true then could you enlighten the users of this community to the webpage/ weblink of Bar Council which supports your shocking claim.

Krishnaditya Chakraborty (Lawyer)     07 September 2015

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjABahUKEwiejfWrsOXHAhVGE5QKHcS4BF4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.barcouncilofindia.org%2Fabout%2Flegal-education%2Faffiliation-and-recognition-of-colleges-and-universities%2F&usg=AFQjCNGXs5-iQmuowjz11Qjv0BaLYw7ktA&sig2=4S57lb3nR-2ZwkHgYvNOTA

kindly check 2(iv)(a).. the bar council does not approve distace law degree.

Attached File : 78092 20150907223752 765475069 doc1.docx downloaded: 83 times

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     11 September 2015

Why do want toward your time and money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register