Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What will happen for noncompliance of court order?

What will happen for noncompliance of court order?

As I have told in previous posts DV act filed after 1 and half years after filing divorce petition and now judge has given exparte orders for wife to be placed wherever I am.  Overlooking the fact that I don’t have own property or residence of own still judge has asked to issue warrant for noncompliance of court order.

Please do take time to answer these questions:

- How to avoid arrest when warrant is issued?

- Is it better to get stay order or to go for anticipatory bail?

- As judge has ordered issue of warrant for noncompliance of court order, if arrested can we get bail later on?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

9 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     17 December 2010

TAKE HER TO WATEVER PLACE U ARE LIVING IN

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     17 December 2010

attach scan copy of judgement!!

(Guest)

Sir, dont have copy of judgement, only had chance to read it once, wherein clearly judge has stated that if wife not taken into residence ie inlaws residence where the wife claims that I am living, then issue of warrant for noncompliance of order.  Even after seeing video report of police in whch my parents have told that I dont stay with them anymore still judge issue warrant.  Pls guide in this case. Thanks in advance.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     17 December 2010

You have to submit your affidavit before court that you dont own any asset/ Propety in your name.

Good luck.

(Guest)

Same has been already submitted through writing and also orally to the judge but still judge issue warrant.

(Guest)

any how you will be arrested for non complaince of order.  as a husband if you are employed or unemployed you have to pay maintenance or other things incidental to food, shelter, clothe, money ETc> SImply you CANNOT NEGLECT (ALSO IF YOU DIVORCED, FILED PETITION OR YOU REMARRIED) BETTER TO SOLVE THIS BY SPPEKING AMICABLY WITH YOUR WIFE.

(Guest)

Am not neglecting sir, already paying maintenance in famly court, have told the court in writing and also verbally that I dont posses propertly own or rented, still judge ask me to take wife to the place where I live, I live now with my friends and I cant take her there, and more over divorce case is already going on in family court for the past 2 years and is due for evidence and trail. Simply to get me arrested wife put false DV case giving false address stating that she is homeless, but matter is already pending before sesion court and also the high court, notices served by both courts have been rcvd by wife at her parental home only, but while putting DV case she tells that she is homeless and that her parents have thrown her out of home, all this after 2 years after filing divorce petition.

vinod (others)     25 December 2010

find out if there is a way in which you can ask the court to direct her to stay in a shelter home

vinod (others)     25 December 2010

taking her to your place where you stay with your friends is not advisable and is embarrassing for you as i understand but it will be the same for her also i suppose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register