Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit kumar (owner)     17 February 2012

What to do in this situation

Dear Experts,

My ex filled dv on me and my parents and got passed an order of  Rs.11000 per month monetory relief against me. The judge is biased and after filling my reply, he ordered on the basis of her statement that i was working in an Mnc at the time of marriage and earning Rs. 30000 per month. i denied in my replied that in unemployment at this time and under depression due to her cruetlity.

She lied in the court about my salary as My salary was Rs. 15000 at the time of marriage and i left the job after four  month of marriage and took admission for highier education. Judge not adopted any procedure while deciding this complaint no DVR, NO cross and no witness statement. Even my advocate also asked other party to prove thier statement and denied about thier statement about  my earning. But without asking any proof the judge passed the order by mentioning that i not specially denied the Rs. 30000 salary  by relying on their statment he passed this order and in case file no evidence of income and others related to her alligtion are not present .

i file revision in session and session revised this order  Rs.11000 to 7000 till further decision.Now the oposite party is deleying the revision. it is already 11 months passed but revision is still pending.I also collected some evidences that proves that her alligation are false and i am paying this amount by taking loans from others bcos i hav no source of income.

Please advise me  can i file prejury at this stage 11 month after order already passed?

there is any option to go for High Court ?

can i file alteration of order in trial court - revision is pending in session?

Learning

1 Replies

**Victim** (job)     17 February 2012

@ Author,

What surprises me here is that you are borrowing a loan from somewhere just to pay this lady to adhere court's decision. You are putting yourself in a larger debt my friend why do you want to do this ? The reason other party is delaying is because right now they are enjoying sweet income and they want enjoy the benefits until court really put pressure on them. I am sure there must be some sort of deadline for opposition to appear without playing delaying tactics just ask your lawyer to be file a petition for quick judgement because 11 months is a long time.

11 X 11000 = 121000 already in her pockets now

11 X 7000 = 77000 still not bad (Now i understood why it's so beneficial to file a case and enjoy easy benefits) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register