LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narayan dutt dwivedi   16 February 2018

What to do if police does not take action after filling fir

I have registered loadage the FIR 0140/2014 thana Dankor Dist Gautam Budhnager against JP group froud. Police is not taking any action in this case. No progress seen in this case. When ask the status of FIR through RTI the they replaied Enquiry is under progress. Since 4 April 2017 no pogress. What next action I can take.

I have proof that bank has issued loan and kept properties which was not approved by any authority. they issued section letter. What action I can take against banks.

Sudgest me the suitable lower so that I can go further.

Narayan Dutt Dwivedi.

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 February 2018

Move application in the court of the judicial magistrate under whose jurisdiction the police station comes where the FIR was registered. The FIR register and all action taken in the matter during investigation are reported to the judicial magistrate. You can get correct information about the progress from the court and why the chargsheet has not been filled even after 3 years of registration of FIR..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2018

You can also file writ Mandamus in High Court

sachin sharma (Advocate)     15 March 2018

File an application u/s 156(3) in the court of Judicial magistrat first class seeking permission for calling of "status report". If after registration of FIR, police do not take any action, you have the right to ask for a time bound probe into the matter from the court and court will issue an order to the I/O. It is always better to take the services of an advocate in such matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register