Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Roy (-)     16 September 2014

What to do after 125 final order

Dear Sir,

I have got recently Rs.5000 as final order in my 125 maintenance case...Judge ordered Rs.5000 on the basis of my capability as I am b.tech engineer...Though I have lot documents of her academic qualification etc but due to my lawyer misguidance I have not able to put up properly in court...Though I have no ability to pay this huge amount as i am earning near about Rs.2500 by doing self computer maintenance job.Yes I am looking for some conditional stay order but if that failed then what to do....If she file execution of 125 then will court listen that I have not able to pay that amount or send me to Jail...Is there any way out of this huge problem?

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 September 2014

@ Author,

1. File an Appeal in Appellate Court seeking help of a seasoned local advocate found via reference to challenge the Judgment in a Maintenance Case. Conditional Stay Order in instance brief is going to be ‘giving you some time to meet the arrears’ then hear the Appeal case and is not going to be anything else is my view. 

2. When she files for Execution then Court will give you time to meet the same or else you can also pray for such relief. Failing which concerned Execution Court proceeds in accordance with Law. 

3. In sum total the way out is to consult locally with an seasoned Advocate by meeting his consultation charges and seeking ‘just’ legal help in presented facts.

[Last reply] 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register