Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What should be first move divorce petition from hbd or 498a

Page no : 3

supabcdefgh (teacher)     03 May 2012

@ debashis

a colleague died in same campus atleast show some sympathy.

It was never about sympathy. it was a test to check if i was indeed an IIT teacher. It was assumed one would surely know. i didnot know and hence failed the test:  Therefore I can't be an IIT teacher.

I wonder if such logic is acceptable in court of law.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 May 2012

Originally posted by :supabcdefgh
" I wonder if such logic is acceptable in court of law. "

Mr. ?

1. Yes.
2. You have still lot to wonder how we thread bare witnesses during cross examination to demolish their theories.
3. Get my above statement checked to your full satisfaction in Experts section too :-)  

supabcdefgh (teacher)     03 May 2012

case no 420 ABC:  supabcde  is not an IIT faculty..  Supabcdefg hajir hai?

Sirji :  You have too many spelling mistakes and your english is not worthy for a IIT faculty:

Defendent : i don't teach english, sir.

Sirji with aplause of audiance:  Not good enough logic.

Sirji: Do you know that recently a senior faculty died at IITD, was about to retire.. had 2 daughter and 1 son, purchased plot at xyz place?

Defendent:  Sorry sir, don't know.

Sirji:  Honourable Judge, All these points proove that defendent is a crook and not a IIT faculty.

Judge: Defendent do you have any thing to say?

Defendent: you mean this type of logic is acceptable to court?

Judge: Why not, can you explain?

Defendent:  I plead Guilty: Is there any punishment?

Judge: No. case I declare yoy guilty, that is all. case closed. Hammer down.

Friends of Defendent: Come on, we expected some fireworks, when you decided to fight your case yourself, we in great number took leave and came to witness the case.  what happened, it was no fun?

Defendent: Bahut Jor se toilet laga tha. Court ka bahar chal batata hun, nehi to phir se mujhe case thok dega.

Bahar  me:  Yar pahle to bahut dar lag giya tha, naukri chale jayga kya? Tab Chandra Shekhar ji mejhe sms kiya mera question ka..  (3 month pahele q/a bheja tha)  : No punishment.  Kya karu bol. Sorry.

supabcdefgh (teacher)     04 May 2012

tajobsIndia,  My class X marks were 67% CBSE. What was yours? Just curious.

You know what people  respect you more,...  When you start owning your mistakes.

You did various mistakes:

a) Mis represented facts:  when I asked in 3 years in 498a counts are seperation, you gave counter example of voluntary seperation to Himalaya for 5 years and can it be counted. When I askled why not, I asked what was wife doing 5 years, relaxing? you did not answer. 

b) Equated s*x with mistress as adultry (in the eyes of laws) punishable by jail. : You fail to acknowledge even the simple fact that if the women was not marrried, there is no law to punish the man, other then divorce and allimony.

e) Questioning my identity : How was that relevent to the topic?

f) Bothered to laugh at my spelling:  Did it decrease the value of my words?

g) Tried to test by asking me GK question: Am I so stupid?