What next? need urgent suggestion

Respected Sir/Madam,

I was working in a Regional Rural Bank as Clerk(10/2012-02/2015). After leaving that job in 2015, I had submitted RTI to know why I was not selected in Officer Scale-I post? What was cut off marks and my marks. I came to know that cut off marks and my marks are same. They told for same marks they gave preference to educational qualification. Later from another RTI I came to know last selected person is BTech, whereas I am Masters in Economics and Economics is a preferrencial subject in RRB recruitment, also that person is junior to my age. So, I had submitted a Writ Petition in High Court, and on the admission hearing honorable Judge told that person may have been chosen errorneous, but no relief has been given to me, since that person spend nearly 2 years in service. Honorable judge told "the present attempt to uproot the private responded and catapult the petitioner would be unjust".

Please advice what should I do now? Writ Petition is expensive, I have already spend a lot without any result. Can I submit WP online in supreme court without appointing any advocate? Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Anup Datta


Someone please provide your valuable input on this.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x