New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (eng)     09 October 2011

What kind of evidence needed?


What kind of evidence needed to prove her cruelty?


  1. Is her verbal verdict in the court cross examinations?
    1. I had a point on her verdict. She has explained with out logical reason for her action in counseling and the same if she spelled in court cross examinations?
  2. She has refused that she has not made any complaint in police station in her counter. But I had the CSR copy of her complaint and copy of entire complaint and statements made by her in the police station with her submitted proof.
  3. In a proof (An advertisement copy for my remarriage in a matrimony web sties) she produced in the police station the date of last login (it will be generated only by the system of web site hosts) has been absolute mistaken it clearly shows that they have falsely prepared that document. Is this enough material of proof for divorce?
  4. I have nothing more than that what should I do for get relive from this hard ship.


Please guide me






 3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 October 2011

1. It depneds upon exact language and action taken by her.


2. Summon entire record from police station first and confront her on the basis of original record put before her.


3. This evidence is false on its face and nothing more is required to be done to falsify it.


4. Your lawyer shall be in a better position to guide you.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 October 2011

Vague query.


Be precise what  guidance you are seeking>




Shonee Kapoor

a.poornachandrudu (advocate)     21 October 2011

 first of all you apply for documents from police station or court what she has submitted and confirm the signature of her, with oid letters, or any communications, old documents aetc, and compare, and confirm your signater and your lawyer he will do next what has to do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads