LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atul kumar (what is this)     20 March 2016

what is the procedure to keep your phone on surveillance

Sir i am worried about my lost phone. It is GT I 9300. It carries my personal data. I have already filed an informatory petition before Hon'ble CJMCJM and I had also gone to nearest P.S.. they said you will have to permission first of S.P. But in S.P. office staff said "छोड़िये ना वकील साहब. एक फ़ोन के लिए इतना टेंशन क्यों लेते हैं". Then what should my legal step according to law. Because my phone is so costly lumsum 38000 but in spite of that it carriescarries my personal data. So dear sir/mam what is the legal procedure to be put your phone on surveillance

Learning

3 Replies

Neha (Software Engineer)     21 March 2016

I am not sure about legal formalities but since even I had gone through the same trauma of theft of my Iphone 5s, I can share my experience.

I filled an FIR same day, got my iphone blocked through apple's website, changed all my passwords thats possible, changed my bank passwords, agreed I cant delete my pics but I have got it locked thorugh apple (when it will by an chance switch on).

Then comes the really pain. I called police again again to track my phone and even i was tracking it through apple's website day and night and then one day i found it in mumbai and i immediately called police but no help. Then, i have been following up police for get it tracked. They told me that it could only be possible thorugh Parliament Street Poilce Station (in delhi).In ur case, u need to check with police for the police station name where they put all the mobiles for tracking. 

Any ways, in case it is android then they will format it and in case iphone then they will sell its parts. But for tracking there is no way we can do ourself as far as i know. It is done by police and u really need to sit there to get ur work done. My mobile is still not tracked, its been 6 months now and I have been dropping mails to various police heads :)

And regarding people who feel that we should not buy costly mobiles than please change your views or dont try to help others :) Because instead of thinking in the direction to make our country safe and good place like singapore, we are asked to think to live with 1500 mobile. 

atul kumar (what is this)     21 March 2016

@thanks neha for your valuable help and guidelines.... and रही बात पहले वाले reply की तो पहले reply का जवाब मैंने इस कारण नही दिया क्योंकि अगले ने खुद से नाम @halacut रखा है। इसका अर्थ कोई समझे न समझे मैं समझता हूँ। और सबसे बड़ी बात मैं मूर्खों की बात का जवाब नही देता।

atul kumar (what is this)     21 March 2016

dear @halacut it is not a social media. Here's is the bunch of scholars. If you want to any clarification about care , consider any thing... come and search me any social media With the name ADV. ATUL ARYA. One suggestion वो "MOORK" नही "MURKH" होता है

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register