LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Jain (SE)     14 February 2018

What is the differences b/w industrial disputes & grievance

Hi, I was going through The Industrial Dispute Act 1947. I want a clearity on the differances between a Dispute and a Greivance as both seem quite similar. Can anyone please tell me what is the differance between a dispute and a greivance?

Thanks in anticipation

Learning

5 Replies

srivastavavishnu2006@gmail.com (srivastavavishnu2006@gmail.com)     14 February 2018

Mr. vikas Let me know your query in that regard. There are lot of differences between greivance and dispute, however the major is dispute happens on a bigger cause while greivance happeens on smaller or petty issue. Disputes involves the administration and the industries while grievance involves private party and the industries at local level. It is to be understood that for both legal recourse can be taken but the respective act spirit takes dispute as a major concern and has some essential remedial steps for that. Thanks & Regards Vishnu Prakash

srivastavavishnu2006@gmail.com (srivastavavishnu2006@gmail.com)     14 February 2018

Mr. vikas Let me know your query in that regard. There are lot of differences between greivance and dispute, however the major is dispute happens on a bigger cause while greivance happeens on smaller or petty issue. Disputes involves the administration and the industries while grievance involves private party and the industries at local level. It is to be understood that for both legal recourse can be taken but the respective act spirit takes dispute as a major concern and has some essential remedial steps for that. Thanks & Regards Vishnu Prakash

Vikas Jain (SE)     14 February 2018

Originally posted by : srivastavavishnu2006@gmail.com
Mr. vikas
Let me know your query in that regard.
There are lot of differences between greivance and dispute, however the major is dispute happens on a bigger cause while greivance happeens on smaller or petty issue.
Disputes involves the administration and the industries while grievance involves private party and the industries at local level.
It is to be understood that for both legal recourse can be taken but the respective act spirit takes dispute as a major concern and has some essential remedial steps for that.

Thanks & Regards
Vishnu Prakash

my query is just to know all the differences between industrial dispute and greivance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register