LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun   28 January 2023

What is my legal recourse?


An individual who does not work for BBMP(administrative body responsible for civic amenities in Bangalore), self appointed representative for the layout of my residence has used BBMP to dismantle my entrance( and others) in the pretext of gutter cleaning and road tar work. Now I am doubting re-fixing of my residence is taking longer than other residents. There has been some animosity between my dad and him for years.

He dictates terms to BBMP workers on how things should be fixed to beautify the road to his sense of beauty.

What is my legal recourse to deal with this individual (and not BBMP)?







 1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2023

site inspection is needed for understaing your problem.. COntact locallawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query