Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What if wife is having extra marital afair

I got married just 4 months ago.

My wife do not show the affection and dont provide attention to me since very begining of our marriage.

Initially i thought that this her nature or she is behaving like this beacuse of initial cuaraling happend during arrange marriage.

But later while we where out for honeymoon i notice that she is involved with some other person.

I never put hardship on her as i noticed that this very early to react, unknowing about her afair.

latter on i notice that she is laying with me and keeping even physical relation with this person. I have voice recorded of both while he was in my home and having pheysical relation between them. Appart from this i am having recordings while she is speking with him and planning to meet him almost every day.

Please help me on this, is the evidance valid in court as have just one side telephone conbversation. however i have voice record while they both had a physical relation. Is this a valid proof for divorce.

Her family seems to had idea of her afair before marriage, they use to shout on her to behave properly, but she is not listening.

Even i had spoke with her but she is refusing such relation as she dont know that have all proof with me.

Please help me how to go further on this issue

Learning

28 Replies

SAI KIRAN R (ADVOCATE)     12 September 2013

Better talk to her about mutual divorce.

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     12 September 2013

she deserves a kick in her back.

get her out  from your house and marry another.

IN INDIA 50% GIRLS ARE GOOD

AND 50% GIRLS ARE VERY BAD.

YOU SHOULD MARRY A GOOD GIRL.

(Guest)

Buy a Dildo and gift her ........for such a slut to do herself by 24 hrs.

Brother,keep that recording in safe and original media.

Few more months collect some more stringent proof of her Hawas before disclosing anything.

Your case is Damn Strong ,where you will not only get divorce but No penny to her.

Just stay cool and behave like a fool for few more months to collect evidences of her Adultery.

Then along with divorce you can sue her paramour U/s 497 IPC

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     12 September 2013

ACCORDING TO INDIAN LAW IF WIFE DOES ADULTERY THEN SHE WILL NOT BE PUNISHED.

BUT IF MAN DOES ADULTERY THEN HE WILL BE STRONGLY PUNISHED.

WHY THIS TYPE OF LAW IS STILL EXISTING??????????????????????????????????????

THE LAW SHOULD BE GENDER NEUTRAL.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2013

Mr. Abishek,

If your wife is not agreeing for a divorce on mutual consent, if you can prove your wife's adulterous life before the court, you may file a petition for nullifying your marriage u/s 12 of HM Act, consult your lawyer at the earliest before your wife plans an evil design to harass you under dowry prohibition and domestic violation act to escape the wrath of society on finding her having extra marital affairs with someone. 

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     12 September 2013

First immediately ask her to leave your home. There are many instances where ppl like ur wife joins with Boy friend and kill innocent like you.

So becareful, be with your parents.

And ready with false cases like 498a and DV. All are possible.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     12 September 2013

I agree with raja

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     12 September 2013

Dear Friend

Electronic evidence is valid in Court of law, if supported with Section 65 B of Evidence Act. As a lawyer I will advise you to call a joint meeting with your parents and elders. Record that meeting and in that meeting you ask her to leave your house. Then apply for divorce. Since your marriage is just few months old you have to wait for one year before filing petition in Court.

NOTE:- Before making any move, please ensure that she really has an affair. Don't take any hasty move.

Reagrds

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate  

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 September 2013

My dear Abhishek I second Sufferers suggestion here, it is the redflag for you to make your mindset that you have go out of the relationship now. Collect evidences and approach court for divorce under cruelty and audultery section. If at all she wants divorce she will settle for MCD. But the question remains here is what is cost of your freedom. To make it clear collect evidences and make her succumb to your terms and condition.

498aindian (other)     13 September 2013

This type of women need to be sent behind bars but ashamed there is no Law.Give her punishment by divorcing her and sending her BF to jail.No second chance for forgiveness.

(Guest)

You also have affair.

Proving adultery is one huge headache.

Proving such you will become 007 James Pond.

Instead of that become Tiger woods, remember that famous dialogue?  Loha Lohe ko katata he!

Ranee....... (NA)     13 September 2013

Why are you all angry with this poor;( lady?

Same query is here too where some of you have replied in a very cool way.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/New-here-dv-case-plz-help--88225.asp:P:P

Everything should be gender neutral!!

(Guest)

I have got evidence on voice recorder.

In this i have got her voice while she is speaking with her boyfriend (she menstion him as her husband)

Voice of both of them when he came to home (Physical relation)

is only voice recorded evidenace are sufficient.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     13 September 2013

Firstly you should talk to your wife that this is not good for their relationship. If she does not take it seriously then you should go to court for divorce. for more query us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register