Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   20 July 2016

What if i lost divorce case?

Dear friends,

What are the options left to me if i lost my divorce case, mine was around 5.6 years old case, my wife filed 498a and it was stayed in HC, my lawyers are not taking my case serious what happens if i loose my case and what options left to me?

1. I heard HC wont allow new evidence only they allow to file new arguments and give judgement based on the arguments

2. so even my lawyers failed to file complete evidence given by me saying not needed it softened my case

3. so with out new evidence i feed there is no need to go to HC

4, how long should i wait to file new case with new lawyers with left over evidence?

kindly let me know if any other option?

Regards,

Srinivas

Learning

3 Replies

innocenthusband   20 July 2016

Originally posted by : windowsxp
Dear friends,

What are the options left to me if i lost my divorce case, mine was around 5.6 years old case, my wife filed 498a and it was stayed in HC, my lawyers are not taking my case serious what happens if i loose my case and what options left to me?

1. I heard HC wont allow new evidence only they allow to file new arguments and give judgement based on the arguments

2. so even my lawyers failed to file complete evidence given by me saying not needed it softened my case

3. so with out new evidence i feed there is no need to go to HC

4, how long should i wait to file new case with new lawyers with left over evidence?

kindly let me know if any other option?

Regards,

Srinivas

The fact that your case has been languishing in court for 498A for nearly 6 years is proof enough that your wife has zero evidence. Have you thought of changing lawyers? It is downright stupid to have a 498A case run for 6 years. Even murder cases judgements have been decided in similar period. 

Either change your lawyer or decide to give up yourself instead of dragging the case to nowehere.

Khush   20 July 2016

yes , 6 years means she dont hv evidence. well, the above expert hs given nice advice, change ur lawyer, hv some reputed lawyer 

you wil definitely win

best wishes

A walk alone (-)     20 July 2016

Brother first change your lawyer. He is making you fool and earning money. Why he is dragging 498a since 6 years? If you loose your divorce case then you should try to appeal in higher court. Simultaneously try to win 498a . Once you win 498a it would be easy for you getting divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register