LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrityunjay Joshi   19 March 2021

What can they will do?

My neighbor is a Insane and He is from Scheduled caste. He is regularly fighting with the villagers and saying them to file a false complaint in sc/st act against them. Villagers want some protection in this regard police officials are not paying heed then what can they will do? 

 1 Replies

SHYAM SAW   20 March 2021

firstly make evidence like video recording when your neighborhood commenting, saying about false evidence. Then you do not need to fear from him. because that time you have strong evidence on video recording and judgment always in favour of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query