LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak   27 January 2017

What action can initiate when app not file his say for long time.

In my case APP not filed his say on my Discharge Application since last 15 months. What action can initiated against him. I complained to Magistrate but he is reluctant. Plz guide.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads