Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


we want justice

  We have invested our earnings that to hardearned money invested in shares ,through a franchisee in Guntur-2,AP,he cheated us by forgering the signatures he had taken all the money,we have filed arbitration in chennai,even there alsothe award was passed in our favour,directed UTISEL to restore all our shares,till now no reply from UTISEL,PLEASE help us ,I am lawyer with 53yrs standing, had 2 heart attacks,bypass surgery ,cerebral coma ,and my wife is also retd teacher pl help us what we have to do?


 3 Replies

Guest (n/a)     25 April 2008

Get FIR registered against the guilty for cheating and forgery under relevant sections of IPC including 467 IPC. It was moer acriminal matter along with the Civil one. You explore both the remedies side by side and you will get results.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     26 April 2008

sir pls lodge an FIR with immediate effect and also make a complaint with the Securities Exchange Board of India about that franchisee.....criminal proceedings for fordging ur signatures could be helpful tactics to put pressure on the cheater

david vijaykumar (govt. servie)     11 May 2008

Please get FIR registered and send copy of FIR to SEBI. Being a lawyer, you should also know, you can directly file complaint under section 200 Cr.PC besides availing the channels provided by SEBI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register