LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aarzoo (nill)     17 October 2014

Wants to leave job during contract period

I want to ask that i am working with Brand company, with a particular branch I have signed contract of 6 months like bond that if i leave this company before  this period then i have to pay training amount equivalent to 1 salary. like 25000. I am not financially good and i have resigned one time and complaint one time whatever i am facing in concerned branch. And i met with VP face to face also. 

But I am not getting any solution. behaviour of my branch manager is ridiculous and she is lier, robber, etc. So i dont want to continue with same company even i dont want to go another branch as well due to financial reasons. I have proof that another employees also facing same problem with her.

Please let me know the procedure to leave this company before bond period because i had word with seniors related to this but not get any solution.

I dont know if indians will fight with indians or torture to indian employees then India will stand or develop or not

Learning

5 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     17 October 2014

Just serve the resignation through registered A.D to competent authority of your company prior to atleast 1 month when you are going to leave that company and retain copy of resigantion(also mention reason for resignation) and receipt with yourself,By adopting this procedure you will get help in proceedings legally against your company.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 October 2014

You may minute the discussions with VP in writing under proper acknowledgment………………….and keep some evidence with you (audio/visual/witness) that shall establish that employer is unworthy of being employed with.

The service agreement is signed in lieu of what/which extra ordinary favor by the company?

Do you have its copy………………..if no acquire it and show it to your lawyer.

Did the so called training add any extra ordinary skill/qualification from some certified Instt.?

If this training is pertaining to some strategy/policy/products of the company  to enable the employee to handle the counters of the company then employer should provided it without any cost to employee.

>>> An ill informed employee is like a sitting duck and prone to exploitation.

>>> Industrial Disputes amendment (2010)Act: All establishments have to have Grievance Redressal Machinery.

>>> Industrial Disputes Act: CHAPTER II: AUTHORITIES UNDER THIS ACT

3. Works Committee

>>> Standing Orders might also be applicable.

>>> Such companies are covered by (name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, that was enacted to govern the service conditions of employees working in establishments covered by this Act.

>>> Employee should become member of Trade Unions, like CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS.................................Employee's unions and be properly informed.

aarzoo (nill)     17 October 2014

I have indirect proof of conversation with VP and i emailed also. I mailed them my resignation but they are not accepting and that training was related to product only. I am into sales so pressure of sales are no doubt but I have behaviourial problem with manager which is unlimited bad.

thanks both of you and I answered to your questions as well.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 October 2014

Escalate to appointing authority, MD, Chairman and minute the non redressal of grievance  by VP.

Exhaust the internal options and build favorable written record and evidence.

Mention that you have already submitted notice of resignation with notice period of...........................days and copy is attached...............................and NO TASKS are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge within and upto your last date in office i.e. dated........................and demand acknowledgment of it by Redg. Post along with acceptance, original correct FnF statement, payment of FnF dues by bank DD only, Form16 as per correct FnF statement, PF a/c number and a/c slips, ESIC number and card, NOC/NDC, service certificate, relieving letter,   so as to reach you within and upto your last date in office by Redg. Post only.

If god offices also do not provide any relief you can approach the appropriate forum thru your able lawyer.

FUTURE LAWYER (future lawyer)     29 November 2014

Hello,

I think you can contact all these HR issues SV Law Chambers from Bangalore. They are all expertise advocates who deal with all labour related issues.

One of my friend who is working in Bangalore had a similar issue, this SV Law Chambers advocates resolved the issues.

Also, if you have any issues like Gratuity/PF or contract employee/Bond executed with company  for working 2 years. They are best lawyers in Bangalore to solve this kind of disputes.

You can contact them svlawchambers@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register