LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurudevsingh (Pensioner)     29 January 2012

Wanted peace of mind & liberty to live.

Dear Sir,

My marriage took place way back in 1990,with 2 children. Within 6 months my wife took quarrel with my parents in front of all the relatives who had come to attend the 60th wedding annversary function of my parents. my in-laws pacified her and I thought the matter is closed. But she was very much meticulous, that she never insulted before relatives infact she started her mental cruelity, by approaching police station often where I was working, I was kept in the lockup for the night and was sent back the next morning. Since i was working in railways, it embarrassed me ,my position and family. she had even consumed pesticide and was about commit suicide, but for my timely action, she could not be alive today.Her mental torture has caused me major loss in the work spot , thereby i was issued compulsory retirement in the year 2007. The moment she came to know i lost my job, she left me and joined her sister. I was with my parents. i was not naive, I was waiting for my children to attain their major, The day my son completed his HSC in 2009 I made him to write CET/marine and admitted him in IMU/Chennai, as such my daughter competed her HSC in 2010  I made her to write the CET/SRM university and got her admitted in Genetic Engineering. Since i had completed my dream as i thought, I filed case in CATChennai against Indian Railways, for which Court has directed the Indian Railways to dispose of the case by Feb 2012. knowing the fact that i am going to get the job, my wife calls me up everyday. To get rid of a person who has no ethics of principles, i do not want to have my name attached to it. i request your guidance how to be away from her legally.


 5 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 January 2012

desertion period = 4 years.

file for divorce on this ground of desertion.

if u have proof of her attempts of suicide (medical cert / doctor bills etc.), it may strengthen ur case.

as u said - she is calling u everyday, keep recording the conversation - this may help in future litigation.


1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 January 2012

i recommend Wynncom Y 36 handset for call recording - it has auto call recording without background beep.

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     29 January 2012

Fiele a petition seeking divorce on the ground of cruelty and desertion.

2 Like

Gurudevsingh (Pensioner)     30 January 2012

Thank you very much, I will file a petition 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 February 2012

Never mention.





Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register