LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja Arunava (Proprietor)     18 October 2010

WANT TO TEACH LESSON

Respected sir, I am a wholesale trader and distributor of several company products. Sir, I am working for one company named  XXX. they have done a thing in my account what i have never heard in my life. They have made some invoices in my account and deposited some payments against those invoices without my knowledge. They have deposited some less payment against those invoices and now they are showing an Outstanding in my books of account though I have paid everything according to my books of account maintained by me. They have stopped my billing for this fake outstanding and now I am suffering loss as they have stopped business. I have communicated several times but they are ignoring the fact. They even do not give the details of receipt(Transport) of those invoice what I have not received. neither they are giving me the details of those payment which was not from my account(Bank). Sir, Now I am trouble and may be in big trouble as their books of account and mine is not matching. Sir, without my fault they have thrown me in trouble thats why I want to teach them a lesson. I am suppose to get a good amount79000 from company as a claim and my security deposit amount 25000. I am from a middle class family I can not bear such loss. Please help me. Thanks & Regards Arunava Chattaraj

Learning

5 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     18 October 2010

You can rely on your books of accounts and file suit for outstanding according to your books of accounts.They might file counter claim and if not they will protest your claim. In that suit you can call for the details and documents which they are not producunng now.This is only the way in my opinion.

Premalatha.S.Bhat (Legal Consultant)     18 October 2010

Have you sent a legal notice to them, If not, contact an advocate with all the relevant documents and details and first issue them a legal notice calling them to pay the claim amount or provide their supporting documents.  You can think of going for a suit thereafter.  If you file a case, you should be able to prove your claim and disprove their counter.

Regards/Premalatha.S. 

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     19 October 2010

1.Send Legal notice.

2.File suit, if no settlement is formed

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     24 October 2010

You can file a Civil Suit for accounting and the Company would not be able to prove the goods supplied to you and payments received from you.

Besides this, you may also file a Criminal Complaint under section 406 and 420 IPC against the Company, its Directors and other concerned officers. This would help you for compromise in the matter.

Satya Narayana Palukuru (Advocates & Mediators.)     25 October 2010

verify with taxation authorities whether the transaction is reported to them or not and take a copy

This will give u additional edge

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register