want to taking criminal action against builder

I had purchased a house in Bhopal from Rai pick city bhopal. After purchasing house "there are various seepage and cracks  in my house and tiles are of different colours totally defective construction given by the builder.Wheni inspect from other relestate agency they told me the house have problem of rising dampness and also the roof is poli the word used in real estate.What can i do please guide me my house now start become the house of algies due to misture and i sufffer from health problem due to this i told to builder he scolded me and tell me to talk to his staff and his staff is not doing anything from one year due to algis i suffer from health problems and i am mentally harashed from one year due to which i suffered from bp and diabities now  have i am totally harashed what can i do i don't want only consumer case if i can file criminal case against him i want to file criminal case for mental harashment and health problems  also because i was requesting him for one year i have photographs of house full of seepage before possesion.Please guide me what can i do as a consumer and also how can i file criminal cas

I have photos of cracks ,seepages algies before taking possession


Please tell following things

1) Year of Purchase (agreement date)

2) Date on which commencement certificate and plan sanctioned

3) Date on which Occupying certificate and plan given

4) Date on which you got possession physical and date when he gave possession receipt 


Dear sir thanks for the reply I don't know exact date now but I send you approx. dates after confirmation from doc I will send you exact dates agreement date is about august 2014,and booking date is june 2014 he does not give any commencement certificate or sanctioned plan I take under construction duplex row house from builder that comes under gram panchayat, possession date is about September 2015, and other than possession certificate on builder letter head and noc on letter head he did not give any completion or occupancy certificate and what he gave is an agreement ,registry and possession letter and no dues only

I honestly doubt title of Land .

I doubt whether construction is legal ? .

I doubt whether all documents are porperly made?

Since documents are private documents I feel better show to some good Property Advocate from your area . Since all property law of Madhya Pradesh, Town Planning Act whether followed or not required to be checked and make clear whether make out whether you are legally cheated or not.

I doubt legal cheating ( I saw yesterday Madhya Pradesh Town Planning Act)

Although from Maharashtra , Madhya Pradesh Town Planning act was similar to Maharashtra I felt , so many laws are similar and with understanding legal properties all over India I feel there is legal problem too


1) Visit Lawyer who is good in Property law personally with documents

2) Show him documents and ask whether every thing proper , whethere you are legal owner , whether construction legal . Whether proper title in land (even if it is society)

3) Tell him to check every thing and revert back what he says then I will tell

4) Madhya Pradesh papers can not be properly interpreted by Maharashtra person like land record , etc. So better show documents to Local lawyer then ask what he says then I will tell further 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x