Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta Kumari (Asst mgr)     23 April 2014

Want to register bigamy case against my husband

Respected MADAM,
I , Shweta kumari is Got married in 2007 with Mr Rajeev Jha (Asst Teacher Primary School Bihar Govt.). Without any Knowledge to me Mr. Rajiv Jha has done his second marriage on 17 -02-2014 (Monday). As we have spent our successful marriage life from last 7 years,  Rajeev Jha has completed his second marriage. Current ally I m reading/Residing at Mother Teresa Nursing School Katihar doing the ANM Diploma course. So I request you to please take necessary action against the culprit and make the justice for the same.

Points on which Action is required from your side:
 1) First of all is Education dept  of bihar will take any action against Mr. Rajiv JHa. He is a govt teacher at BIHAR.
2) Which law will help to me for Hindu marriage act which was against the Second marriage/BIGAMY?
3) Can Police take any action regarding that illegal marriage?
4) I will be highly obilized to you , if any one can suggest me how to register FIR online against MR. Rajiv JHA.

5) what is the law for division of paternal property among this bigamy case. How can i restrict them to pay my maintenance cost applicable for me.

Shweta2080@yahoo.com

Learning

4 Replies

Sekar (Self)     23 April 2014

@Shweta I do not know the reason for his second marriage... whatever it may be, he cannot do a second marriage while his first marriage is valid and existing. I would like you to: 1) First collect legal evidence like marriage registration certificate or marriage photos of his second marriage. 2) File FIR at Police station with the above evidence as bigamy is punishable act under law 3) File a complaint with the concerned authority of the education department. They will form a committee to make an inquiry. If found guilty, they can only take disciplinary action like reducing his pay etc... and may dismiss him from service. 4) Always carry evidence like your marriage registration certificate, marriage photographs while approaching Police station or education department. Thanks

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2014

I too agree with Mr.Sekar advise to you

heral (working)     26 April 2014

Sir, i want to adopt child from my brother legally., pls help me how to adopt so tomorrow when child get 18 years my brother should not take any legally action against me. Thanks

heral (working)     26 April 2014

Sir, i want to adopt child from my brother legally., pls help me how to adopt so tomorrow when child get 18 years my brother should not take any legally action against me. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register