LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABCD (HR Consultant)     25 March 2014

Want to over the game 125 crpc

As per 125 CRPC papers : My wife (Untreated medical history of 5 yrs prior to marriage) wrote:

She married to me served as wife and as daughter in law and stayed for a period of 1 year.

She has been harrased for money & car by us frequently.

As per words we insulted her father & pushed him out.

We threaten her & beat her and left her near her home, three witness present.

She is simply a home girl. No one cared for her and no money given for expenditure.

She is facing economic crisis and a burden of her poor parents. I (Husband) earns handsome salary so claiming 15 KPM. 

Important : All story is beyond imagination as she haven't described important factors of my family.

Real Story:

I married this girl and she stayed for 7-8 days only, 4 days in hill station, no relation as wife & daughter in law due to his suspicious behavior. She went back with her mother & brother. Her father & mother confirmed her abnormal history of 5 years by producing documents, seems not treated well due to parents irresponsibility. Also she is MA, B.Ed, NCC C certificate and recently done dietician course.

Never demanded any single penny & car, not possible because early 4 days guest were in home and next 4 days with family of friend.

Never insulted her father & its beyond imagination to push him away. more over we never met him on particular date.

No question of Beating her & leaving her distressed as all witness & incident is fake, more over never been to that place.

She is MA, B.Ed, NCC, etc. but her personality never reflects this although certificates available. Her parents never intended to settle her due to her abnormality.

I am job less from last 2 years due to family circumstances as lost my parents (Girl was absent). I don't want pay any single penny.

Evidence available : Papers written by my father based on calls & meetings with dates, Medical & Education documents of girl, Three audio recordings with her father showing friendly meeting about problems of girl without a single word of dwoary. Mutually signed expenditure & gift articles & money of girl side. Eye witness of my residence & friend residence during stay. 

As per my Lawyer:  As per his advise I missed first hearing, there is plan to miss second one, he is preparing sec 9 RCR with reply to her game.

Please tell what is my condition in this case, what is the benefit of jumping over notice (Any harm), What about maintenance, If she loose what next........

99% say you are finished but I still believe I can turn rest 1 in to 100 % . Although bit struggling but having strong nerves to fight.

Pl. advise/ direct.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register