Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Ramya   31 May 2018

Want to leave from my company due to below reasons.

Hi All,

First of all thanks LAWyersclubindia for giving me this opportunity.

I have joined company A in April 2016.and it deployed in company B in june2016, till augest 2017 i was working in the same  company B. After that due to some reasons i got release, from company B.

then company A contacted me and gave one offer like i should attend some traing and if i pass in the exam and interview with clients then they give deploy in client locations.

then i have asked for salary hike .they said some good salary hike i accepted(this is only verbal communication).

then i signed on LOI (letter of Intern) in which salary is not mentioned but on successful completion of training and deployement  we need to serve company for 12 month.if i cannot serve 12 months i need to pay 60,000 rs for cost of training.(i just signed it because when i joined in 2016 the same thing they did and nothing fraud happend.i thought everything will be okay.).

training is over in 30 days, after that started attending interview calls from clients and finally got project after 2 months. for these 2 months company A did not payed anything to us. i was waiting for projecct without any salary.

the project location i got is not acceptable since i got project in noida and i am from south i don't know the language also.

i said the same thing to my company A and they told since you have already saigned in LOI  and you agreed to work in PAN india you should go.i asked them in many ways but they did not agreed.

finally i have joined in noida in Nov 2017, but first month they did not credit salary and sent so many mails after that they sent salary thattu not the correct amount.even in payslip they have mentioned one thing and they credidted another amount.

before joining they said they will give me 24,0000 salary and 7000 allowneces,and flight charges as a relocation allowences.(all these conversations i have recorded in my phone).

1)but after joining we got 19000 rs in hand when we asked for it they are telling we did not tell about take home we told 24000 as CTC.

6 months over till now i did not get answer for that.

2)rellocation allowences they said they will give full amount but they did not give.after sending so many mails for nearly 3 months they just credidted 2500 rs and said this is rellocation amount. but my flight cost itself 8000 rs.when i asked for it no responce.

3)In december payslip they have given wrong payslip again they are not responding for my mails.

4)nearly from past 1 year they are deducting for money for ESIC but when i asked for ESIC card they delayed it till 3months to respond back but still i did not get any card till now.

when i ask anything they will never ever answer till it prolanged to 3 months. even after 3 months i am not at all getting proper solution.

not at all getting intrest to work with my company A.

but can't to do anything because i am in bond period.

please suggest me if is there any way to leave my company.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register