Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit patil (T.S A.)     15 June 2011

Want to buy Parking on ground floor in a residancial project

Hi All,

I am from Pune, I booked 1 BHK flat in Feb 2009 and took possession in Nov 2009. That time few other flat owners from my building purchased car parking at Rs 75000.00. I checked and found that one car parking is still open (not purchased by anyone) and I want to buy that. My location still comes under Grampanchayat.
  I spoke to the builder and he said you can buy it at RS 1 Lac. Later after 3 days when I called builder he said one of the flat owners from my building is ready to buy it at Rs 1.25 Lacs and if you want to buy it you have to pay Rs 1.25 Lacs.
  Just to let you know the other flat owners who has purchased parking, they have not received any separate document for it. but in the flat agreement it has mentioned that a car parking has been alloted to flat no. xx.
  I spoke to a friend he said that as per new law builders can not sell car parking. And the other friend whose father is an Architect told that builder can sell it as society is not formed as the project is still with the builder. Yes the project is still under construction and about to finish it in 2-3 months.
  I would like to know if I can purchase car parking now? and if yes. then what documents should I ask to builder like allotment letter, etc. Can I register it. And can other flat owners who are using common parking can take objection against it.

I would highly appreciat your guidence and help.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register