LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chetna   27 March 2016

Want to apply passport

hi want to apply passport of my mother but she is not educated even she is not having DOB certifcate so what can be done and is it possible to apply for a passport?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Get Aadhar card that is enough, 
Residence Proof of family member .

Nothing related whether educated or Uneducated you get passport . But When you get passport you get stamp for Uneducated person - Emmigration Check Required. 

Only while emigration clearance you require to do further proceess that getting approval from Emigration check . Reason is that to protect un educated help less labourer etc. from getting trap in gulf countries etc.

In your case if you are taking mother formality you need to do but it is easy thing. Exact formality you need to ask . It is called Emmigration Chek Required. You need to do few days or month before emmigration to specific country. They check every thing like , where you are going , With whom you are staying , Whether you have return ticket ,any other thing for protection of that person such kind of information they ask or take and check 

Where to get Emmigration Clearance I feel after getting passport / at time in passport office ask person address of Emigration clearance for such people  

(Guest)

Got address now from some website 

The POE offices in India are situated at the following places:

Jaisalmar House,
Canteen Block, Man Singh Road,
New Delhi.
Tel No. 011-2338 2472

8th Floor, Chandra Vihar Complex,
Opp. Exhibition Ground, M.J. Road,
Hyderabad.

Building "E" Khira Nagar,
S.V. Road, Santacruz (West)