Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (Consultant)     26 February 2010

Want some guidence

Hi all,

I need some guidence. I was working with one company now I quit it. Before leaving I done all my work which I commited them but they were puting on me some additional work. I did not had time that time to stay so I sent mail about status etc. and I quit. Now when I asking them about documents they are talking about legal action. But I done my work now they are harrassing me through mails and they are doing false alligatins on me. What to do??

Learning

3 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     26 February 2010

I suggest that you write to your Line Manager with cc: the superior Manager, setting out the details job handed over, any additional jobs assigned in the last leg and why it should not be done, your reasons for quitting and seek coopeation. Send this letter with as much details and in a polite line of expression. Mail this by speed post with ack. due. Seek appointment in the letter itself and if necessary send a day or two with them to sort out any URGENT matters.

Hopefully this should work. If not at least this will document your stand point absolutely clear and you can think of alternative action.

vasudevan

sachin (Consultant)     26 February 2010

Thank you. I sent them mail. Now I will send by post. But tell me what they can action against me. One of my freind told me to do caveat petition. Is it right way or I have to wait for them action.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     26 February 2010

Not to worry so much and file caveat in a trivial matter like. Send a detailed letter as suggested and wait for response. In case if they file a suit then engaged an advocate and contest the matter.vasudevan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register