Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dilip   07 January 2015

Wage anomaly

Hi dear friends,

I m working in HAL (PSU) . A wage anomaly is arised with my junior on  01/01/2011 with reference of 2007 Pay Rivision. I came to know about this wage disparity in Nov. 2014 because payment details of all workmen aren't  published in our organization .Hence on knowing I  applied to our HR  for settlement . They are saying that your anomaly is quiet right as you are senior. But as you have not applied within one year from the date of disparity arose it will not be entertained .

Kindly guide what to do ?

Learning

2 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     07 January 2015

1. Put in representation through proper channel to HR, which you already did. 2. Put in representation to MD/ board (refer HR representation and their response). 3. Issue legal notice u/s 80. 4. Wait for any response, negative or positive. If positive great. 5. If not positive, file writ Petition in High Court. I assure, your salary will be step up, one increment above your junior. You will also get arrear from the date of anomaly.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2015

Act on the advice rendered by the expert.

If there is a 'GRC','Works Committee',IC, and a director on board from employee's side...............route to them as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register