LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VictimAdvocate (Victim Advocate ( Non Attorney))     04 November 2014

Victims advocate

I am a USA based trained Victim Advocate and seeking to connect with Indian lawyers and legal professionals who are representing matters between USA and India.

As a Victim Advocate, I provide free, pro-bono services to victims of crime, some of the victims unfortunately choose to return to their home county, India and do not or choose not to take advantage of resources available to victims of crime. They do not have to have Green Card/US Citizenship.  

In this role, I focus on providing information on victim compensation application process.If you are a Victim of any crime while you were stationed in the USA or an Indian attorney who is representing the rights of a person who was  victimised while in the USA, you may contact me via email VictimAdvocateUSA@gmail.com.

This is not a solicitation of business or promotion of any direct or indirect commercial interest.I am not an attorney and cannot provide legal advice. Please do not share any personal information ( PII) or protected information while corrosponding via email. 

Respectfully

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register