LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj gupta (prop)     03 May 2013

Very stupid case of 420/34

Last year in August; somebody deposited money(75,000) in my account n took something in lieu of that amount. i don't have any physical proof of that thing. Now he has launched an F.I.R. saying that i had promised him some job in canada.  I never promised such a thing to him.He's calling me since January n asking me to send him money. Now after this F.I.R he's threatening me and asking me to deposit 1,50,000 in his account. The amount was deposited from delhi only n the case is being registered in Jabalpur, M.P. what can be done in such a case? the I.O from that area had come to my place n had asked me to meet him in Jabalpur. 

kindly suggest something. i want to avoid going there because he's threatening me that he'll get me arrested.

kindly help. I am  waiting for your reply.

Regards

Manoj Gupta

Learning

3 Replies

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     03 May 2013

Hello Gupta Ji,

First of all since FIR has been registered and its a nonbailable offence IO could have arrested you if he wish to.

Otherwise you have to put ur version  hence move  an  anticipatory bail  applucation and join the investigation.

Regards:

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 May 2013

Dear Mr. manoj

File a quashing petition before HC and get Ad Interim Arresting Stay from Court and argue the matter before HC.

Feel Free to Call

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     03 May 2013

well suggested by Mr. Nadeem!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register