LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   06 December 2023

verbal abuses to my advocate friend

dear Sir

yesterday, one unknown person had heated and verbal abuses using bad words in the middle of a public road with my advocate friend who was returning from court. my friend just shouted at him.why blocking the road, and he uttered bad words and said, "Is the road belonging to your dad?"

what suitable legal action can my friend take against the unknown person. because he took the car plate number of my friend and threatened legal action and that he would remove his black coat as he belonged to a powerful political party.

thank you in advance

Best regards


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 December 2023

Looks funny, black court is not any employment to be at the hems or femes . He being law knowing should have filed an FIR .

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   06 December 2023

Many thanks sir

Best regards 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2023

Your advocate friend can lodge a criminal complaint against that person for the offences of abuse, criminal intimidation, threats and other relevant offences.

You can advise him to approach the local police with a complaint

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register