LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

debasis MANDAL (Govt.servant)     16 December 2009

VALIDITY OF DEED FOR AGREEMENT

I have heard from a lawyer that the life of every agreement related to sale of property is three years, whatever be the time written on the deed of agrement.I want to know is it true?If true then can some one inform me the section of the particular act related to the life of agreement?

Learning

3 Replies

Theja (Lawyer)     16 December 2009

An Agreement is entered into between the parties upon the agreed terms and conditions and hence, the life of any agreement of validity of an agreement is also subject to the discretion of the parties free consent. Whatever may be the nature of the transaction??? sale, mortgage or license agreement....the life of the Agreement is upto the discretion of the parties.

Under a  sale transaction, when a property to sold to a party and when the title is transfered absolutely, then that party has perpetual right to that property.

The term of any kind of agreement can be perpetual, or limited like 1 year/2years/ or any other limited period. It depends upon the will of the parties.

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     28 December 2009

Verify the schedule annexed to the Limitation Act

Nali Seshu Kumar (SOCIAL WORKER)     16 January 2010

every agreement has prescribed period of limitation basing on the conditions agreed between them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register