LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Salman Ahmed   03 April 2020

vacation of shop premises

I am the owner of property and I filled a case to vacate my tenent who was not paying rent and we successfully won the case in Bangalore high court. I was suggestion that what all the safety precautions to be taken to vacate now as his time is near to vacate this June 2020 .
do I need to file some petition to vacate on high court order date.. thank you . waiting for response .

Learning

10 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     03 April 2020

If you have won on merit, then you can file execution petition in district court. 

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   04 April 2020

When prescribed time is over if he doesn't evict premise then file petition to evict him
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 April 2020

Yes, you need to file an execution petition in the trial court.

pankaj verma   04 April 2020

agreed with above replies...but also use power of police..9816374011

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2020

Since the court has granted time to him to vacate, you may have to wait for him to comply with the court order till then.

You can file an execution petition to execute the court order subsequently when he refuses to vacate  and not now itself.

Salman Ahmed   08 April 2020

can I file execution petition before he vacate I just need to take some procations before then time comes

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2020

You cannot file an execution petition to execute the orders of court to evict him before the expiration of the time limit stipulated by court.

Your petition would be dismissed.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 April 2020

As such there is no restriction and in filing petition executing court will keep the petition pending and will pass appropriate order on expiration of June 2020 if tenant will not vacate the premises.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 April 2020

As such there is no restriction and in filing petition executing court will keep the petition pending and will pass appropriate order on expiration of June 2020 if tenant will not vacate the premises.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   10 April 2020

Issue legal notice to evict within prescribed time if not legal action will be taken.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register