Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amo (non)     22 May 2013

Using crpc 91 in hc during perjury revision.

Dear Members,

I have filed Revision Application against the CrPC 340 Perjury Rejection Order of Family Court in High Court. The High Court has admitted the same and issued notices of appearance to the Respondents. But the Respondent have failed to appeared on last date. The court have given next date.

Now I want to know that can I filed CrPC 91 in High Court to call for recrods from the present employers along with the Static IP details from BSNL and Mobile Location trace from Mobile Operator???

I have proved that the Ex was into employment before marriage and during the marriage, but Court in its CrPC 125 Judgment stated that it cannot be said that at present also she in gainfully employed. The TimesJobz portals document mentioning her present employment status was rejected by Family Court stating that its a unauthenticated document.

Now I have confirm information about the employer but the Ex keeps changing her Job and Job location thats the reason I want Static IP details from BSNL and the Mobile Location Details from Mobile Operator.
Will HC allow the CrPC 91 application for calling the records from above mentioned organization????

Pls assist.

Thanks & Regards.

Learning

3 Replies

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     22 May 2013

At the time of filing Crpc 125, if she is employed and still she claims that she has no income, then that act falls under perjury.

Probably to avoid perjury case against her, she might have resigned and changing jobs continously. 

Please get tax returns from Income tax department thru CRPC 91 from Court, if she her income is above 1.5 Lakhs which is an authenticate document.

Thanks

KNK

Amo (non)     22 May 2013

Dear KNK,

I have submitted PF details, as she never filed IT Returns as the salary was below prescribed limit. Family Court in its Judgment of CrPC 125 have admitted and stated as below....

"Though it is the evidence of non applicant that during her stay at his house applicant No 1 was doing job. He has produced one document regarding provident fund of Applicant no.1 at Exh.46 to show that applicant was doing job. No doubt, it appears from Exh.46 that Applicant No 1 was working with Hindustan Security and Fire Services but merely because of this it cannot b presumed that at present also she is working. Non applicant also relied on Exh.55, it is status of applicant on Times job search India's best job on line. It reflects from his document that on 7th June 2012 it has been updated and in this current employer of applicant has shown as Millennium Realities. However, this document is not authentic one to hold that present applicant is earning."

And there are other issues also which attract Perjury.

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     04 June 2013

summon Millennuim Realities about the employee details and present status

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register