LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AsoAlbert   27 June 2015

Using abusive words by police.

Can anyone tell me if I can do to those police personal who uses harsh words on people. I am a 2nd year Male student studying in DU( from Manipur) it was at 3am early morning. I was heading back home to my room after taking notes from my friends room(exams were going on) and a police patrol vehicle came, a man in uniform stepped out of the vehicle. Asked where I was going. I said I am going back to my room. He said it was not the time to be out at that time. I told him that I am going back to my room. He started abusing me with all those abusive words. Told me(in hindi) like, shall I slap you and make you fall down? Bhen chot, he spoke many other words that I was not able to understand, he further told me that if anything bad happens around that area he would blame me. He took my house address number. Is he being Racist? I don't know how to speak hindi properly. He took advantage of that, started giving lecture for 2-3 minutes that I didn't understand, I stood there feeling really insecure...! Later on he said go back to your room. I was really hurt, angry, sad. Words hurts more than action. Police personal are meant to give protection to the civilians. Not cause hurt and insecurity... now I really feel insecure whenever I see a police patrol vehicle. It scares me....! Please give me some advice....please....

Learning

1 Replies

AsoAlbert   27 June 2015

If can do anything* (typo)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register