LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rise_mini123 (Student)     29 November 2016

Use of same document as guarantor

I have been as one of the guarantor for anti sepatery bail then the bail request get rejected. Again her bail get approved from High court so can I use same document for the guarantor in her bail or not.

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 November 2016

Yes! You can.  If  your solvency i s adequate court will  accept your surytyship and accept your  guarantor status.So the second tme around the Highcourt  found your solvency  adequate enough and  accepted your solvency and ultimately your gurantor status for bail. Would you give me my porfile likes in exchange for free legal advice?.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 November 2016

Yes! you can.  If your solvency i s adequate court will accept your surytyship and accept your guarantor status.So the second tme around the Highcourt found your solvency adequate enough and accepted your solvency and ultimately your gurantor status for bail. Would you give me my porfile likes in exchange for free legal advice?.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Use-of-same-document-as-guarantor-144743.asp

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     30 November 2016

Yes. You can.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register