LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     20 December 2013

Urgenttt..

Sir, FIR has been registered against me and my family including 2 married sisters..... earlier we got pre arrest bail of 5 days so police informed my mother , father, brother and sisters whom got interim bail but i haven't got the notice so i didn't put interim bail...

sir, as they my family got interim bail so now chances of getting anticipatory bail for my family is how much and what are the conditions????

AB cost , interim cost and regular bail cost in lower court chandigarh.

i have doubt that y didn't put anticipatory but put interim is this okh..

interim bail is kind of anticipatory bail or different?????

what are the conditions to get  bail?

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 December 2013

If your parents and sisters have taken an interim bail, what about you, are you outside   or inside?,  Have you not applied for anticipatory bail if you are not arrested?, Well what is your confusion about this, you wanted to know whether there is any possibility of interim bail, yes, the interim bail can be granted  as an interim relief so that they may not be arrested during the transit period between the application date and grant of bail.

Your question "i have doubt that y didn't put anticipatory but put interim is this okh.. interim bail is kind of anticipatory bail or different?????",     hope the above explanation solves your this query; next:-

"as they my family got interim bail so now chances of getting anticipatory bail for my family is how much and what are the conditions???? AB cost , interim cost and regular bail cost in lower court chandigarh."  As told above, the interim bail is interim relief, no doubt this cannot be a condition to grant the main AB, but generally under such circumstances, AB will be granted after completing other formalities.  There is fixed cost for different services any where in the country and it is not uniform among the advocates, it depends on the advocate you engage for your services;

Lastly as you said that you have not received any notice from police, you cannot take it for granted that the police will not initiate any action against you just because you did not receive any notice from them, so it is  advised that better you also enlarge yourself on bail to avoid any awkward situation that may follow suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register