LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu lal (Clerk)     10 November 2013

Urgently looking for honest lawyer in kolkata probate case

Hello all respectable Lawyers here . I am really inneed of SOS for a simple Probate case in Kolkata under Barasat court. I am tired of searching of reliable lawyer . Who ever is taking the case trying to making is longer only to make their fees fatty . Though I know there are really very good and Honest Lawyer available.

So I request to help me honestly not just to see me as cash cow . The case is under Barasat Court Kolkata .

My father kept a WILL in my name I have 3 more sisters those my father supported lot while he was alive.For me that is why he kept his House & business . These 2 are from his own earning .

The WILL says that he is giving me the property and business . For sisters he was making some investments and he was giving them marriage in good family.

Current situation is that my 2 sisters are not appearing on any notice still now 4 notice served . Only 1 sister eldest sister demand for inspection of WILL. But she is not appearing for inspection 4 times notice served she is taking only dates after dates by phone with Lawyer .

My previous lawyers are all just in plan to kill times for money and make several disputes . So I am looking for a Lawyers who honestly handle this case with full sincerity . As my current Lawyer is trying to convince me this kind of cases taking longer period of time . But my Question why ? My 2 sisters are not appearing and 1 sister is just taking time after time . Will i need to go on like this 100 years . Why my lawyer will not oppose this matter . OK she demanded for inspection she will come and inspect and provide her comments . Why to just taking dates after dates she is taking . Also my eldest sisters have several faults in her demand why all these my lawyer will not highlight to the judge to make my position more stronger in this case . Instead he is serving the notice but not checking why the Opposite lawyer is not taking it . My lawyer must check all these points to court to plea for some action against opposite party or to take decision on the WILL .

I can explain the fact more when some one will take charge of this case . My WILL is genuine so why to fear and make such delays . So if there is any elligible lawyer available . I am requesting to help me kindly . If you need money : I am ready to pay but don´t take money by killing the time and making the case more weak unnecessary .

I had cheated enough please try to understand and now only I will pay you your reward once the case is finished successfully . Else I am not ready to pay inadvance any money . Though I agree to pay the court fees what ever borne time to time . But not for the case some money inadvance . You will bring result you get paid . I am ready to pay Rs .2 lakh if I got genuine & sincere result.

Let me know ASAP if any one agree to work in this Term.

Learning

2 Replies

priyanka sawant   27 November 2018

sir ,
I have a flat in bandra Mumbai my parents purchased it in the year 1996 from a local builder on the sra development scheme . wen the deal was done in 1996 the building was under construction so v widheld 1 lakhs out of total amount of 7 lakhs n dint pay to the builder for Wich the builder dint sign on the revenue stamp paper n wrote 1 lakhs yet to pay n rest all amount paid he has mentioned . now I want to sell the flat n v don't have our share certificate as the builder refrains to give it to us for the society wants to get involved by giving noc to us . please advice what all papers can b made to sell the property to the person interested so dat in future he don't get into trouble. n how can v proceed WID the deal .

priyanka sawant   27 November 2018

please advice urgent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register