LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer (Executive)     24 February 2014

Urgent reply-in ipc 306

Dear Experts, As there is false criminal case is running against me i.e IPC sec 306 & 498A from past three years. The complainant and other evidences are not at all attending the case. Due to which the case got delayed from long time.

Now that case is running the deceased father has sent a lawyer notice by demanding some huge amount as a compensation. he has not mentioned about this amount in the FIR or chargesheet. But now suddenly he has demanded some huge amount and threatning me to register one more case if i dont pay that huge money by 15 days. In that notice he mentioned some nonsense expenses and demanding money(i.e marriage expense etc etc) after three years. More over he is not ready to attend the case regularly  in the trial.

Can anyone suggest me what step i should take for this....?

Shall i bring this notice infront of the judge or what should i do..?

Will this document going to be great help for my present case. 

Experts please suggest me..

Thanks and Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 February 2014

if he is threatening you for huge money otherwise he will file another case upon you , it is a clear case of extortion you can file a complaint to the police u/s 385 ipc or you can show this threat to the magistrate also.

Sameer (Executive)     25 February 2014

Thank you very much for the reply and valuable suggestion..

Sir can i use this document as a strong defence in my present case.. Will this be really helpful as a evidence in my case..?

Thanks and Regards

Sameer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register