LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     19 March 2012

Urgent !! notice against ex-employee

One Ex-employee of the company had certified wrong bills because of which company suffered in crores. He has left the company 4 months before. Company management wants to send criminal notice against him. Is this allowed in law? What sort of notice can be issued to him or what action can be taken against him. pls guide


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query