Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra Nath Dutta (Retired)     08 April 2013

Urgent help required

Please Please Help me and Suggest me What To do,
I Nagendra Nath Dutta Want to State that I Am A 67 years Old Retired J.E.  from Indian Railways and I have Joined the Fedders Llyod Company on February 15th,2013 For the O.H.E Project Meerut-Ghaziabad
Section as A O.H.E. Supervisor. Mr. Basant Pandey, Manager (from Okhla Office Near Modi Mills)(Phone no.
9910189566) Personally called me up and he offered me the Job and I immediatelyJoined it and I Met With Mr. Arun (SITE MANAGER(Ph no. Started the Work from15th Feb 2013,From Muradnagar Base I worked Regularly  till 16th March,After That I took Sick Leave for some Health Problem of My Wife in Kolkata,
They Approved the Leave But When I asked For my salary then Mr. Basant Pandey Committed that he will approve it with in two or three days but after one week he is refusing to give salary and saying that we do not have any written records for you,and there is not any proof of you are ours Employee, I am shocked by his behaviour because when i joined he said that u crossed 65 years thats why We cant Give you ant offer letter officially though you are in need of JOb i am giving u this, I do not have any Written proof, and i am feeling totally helpless that in this age they cheated me,  Please help Me and Sugesset me if there is Any way to send them a Legal Notice as by The Phone calls between me and Manager as Call records and the record of my phone location near to the work site for one month as a proof that i worked there? Please help..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register