Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh (GM)     05 May 2011

Urgent Help Require

I had filed Sec-9 in 2007

My wife filed 498a in 2008 and sec 27 in 2010 in which they are stating that they had spent 19+1lacks in which they said .(19 by them and 1 by there releatives) 

I had filed TEP then RTI at income tax department got reply in which his income was 3.2lacks for that year  and he sad to IT person that he had spent 5-6 lacks.

I require a sugg that how i may use this reply (in which case i may file 340)

Learning

3 Replies

MallickSingh (Executive)     05 May 2011

Hi Sir,

I am in need of immediate help, One of my cousins got married in Arya Samaj in the month of Nov 10 and after marriage both the parties Husband and wife left to their respective families ( Starting from the day of marriage) and in the month of march parents from the girls family started looking for alliance and the match with other boy for the same girl got fixed and even then she never reveled that she got married and 2 days before the engagment we go to know about the secret marriage and after knowing the fact we called up the boy to speak with him and in fornt of the boy the girl denied to go with the boy and she wanted to cancel the marriage with boy which was performed in Arya Samaj, After several discussions with the boy he agreed to leave the girl as well.

Every thing went well and the girl got engaged to other boy now and after 40 days the boy with whom the girl got married in arya samaj came back stating that he cannot leave the girl and again after discussions with the boy they both came to a conclusion to break up the relation and signed the Mutual Divorce.

My question is can the girl now get married to the boy with whom the engagment was done, Or will it be illegal to do so.

Appreciate your response sir.

mamta kaura wadehra (lawyer)     05 May 2011

IF THE GIRL & BOY MARRIED IN ARYA SAMAJ ARE READY TO FILE THE PETITION U/S 13 B BOTH OF THEM GET DIVORCE THEN THE GIRL IS OPEN TO MARRY ANYBODY ELSE.

raajasekhar (free lancer)     16 May 2011

Hello,My Name is Raajsekhar from andhra pradesh..I got Married with a girl in 2003 november 1st,after marriage of 3 months i came to know that she got married before itself with other person,and without taking any divorce with first person she married me,and when i came to know this issue i called his parents and asked abt it and they tried to escape and later they agreed...and later she came with divorce papers to me(from the 1st person)...

and myself and my parents also accepted her upon her parents request..from that day onwards she behaved very rudely with me and mor ethan 8 times we got separated with misbehaviour of the girls father..and in this 7yrs of marriage she was only 3 yrs with me...

In the last year her dad forcely separated us..in month of june and he told me to send divorce papaers..and due to health problem of my dad i didnt do that and later he passed away in nove 2010..and i intimated to my wife and her parents also abt my dads death,even they didnt have minimum courtesy and they didnt calle dme up and they didnt came to see my dad also..]

and can u pls help me out to get divorce form her....

and can u pls gv me a suggestion that my marriage is valid r not as i told u that she was married me before, without taking any divorce form the first person

and can u pls help me out that how to get the details from the registration of marriage office..

She got married with a person called PRAMOD located at hyderabad working in GOLD STONE TECHNOLOGIES HYDERABAD,and My wifes name was RAM NAGA SILPA.

THEY GOT MARRIED AT HYDERABAD on JANUARY 12th 2000.....

Pls do help me to get divorce with her.....

RGDS,

RAAJASEKHAR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register